General Booking and Conditions
These regulations is displayed in the reception, tourist resort, residences. By bindings bookings the guest accept them in their entirely.
- Bookings with “standard rate”: the bookings will become binding upon receipt of the deposit equal to 1/3 of the rent. The remaining balance is required one month before the day of arrival. In case of cancellation, the settlement of the stay (without the deposit) will be entirely refunded. Bookings with “not refundable rate”: the total booking amount is entirely to pay in advance. In mid and high season, the days of arrival and departure are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and Sunday. It is not possible to make bookings with request of specific apartments’ number; any preferences will be satisfied as far as possible, without obligation from the booking office. The apartment is not allowed for more people than what is mentioned in the “number of persons” column. Children also will be considered as persons occupying the unit and full paying guests starting from 3 years. The apartments are rented preferably to families. Groups of young people will be accepted after agreement with the Direction even so a deposit €100, 00 per person will be required.
- Cancellation with Standard rate: in the event of cancellation of bookings with Standard-rate, the deposit will not be refunded
- Bookings with not refundable rate: the total ammount will not be refunded
- Early departures or late arrivals will not be refunded.
- Arrival: the guest may occupy the lodge starting from 17.00 on arrival day. The keys of the lodging will be given to the guest only after the payment of the full amount of the rental and the deposit of € 100, 00 and after having filled in and signed the form with the agreement to the privacy terms. The guarantee deposit is requested as a warrantee of the inventoried apartment and of the extraordinary final cleaning. This will be refunded at check out, subject to damage inspection and if the apartment is left clean. Discrepancies, breakages, damages and claims must be immediately reported to the Direction, otherwise will not be taken into consideration and the guest will be held responsible for such breakages and/or insufficiencies.
- Arrivals out of reception opening hours: previous agreements are needed for arrivals occurring when the reception is closed. The guest must occupy the rented accommodation within 17.00 of the day following the agreed arrival. After this time limit, without written communication, the booking will be considered cancelled, and Albatros Centro Vacanze is authorized to re-rent the same accommodation.5.
- Departure: the guest shall leave the apartment before or at 10.00 on the departure day. Leaving after 10.00 without prior authorization will be penalized with an additional charge of 100% of the apartment rental price per night. The guest must leave the lodging clean and tidy and pay the possible costs for the cleaning, breakages or insufficiencies. The guarantee deposit will be refunded after the return of the apartment’s keys, deposit receipt and after inspection of the apartment.
- Departure out of reception opening hours: unable to perform the inspection, € 35,00- 50,00 from the deposit will be deducted.
- Responsibility: the Direction assumes no responsibility for any valuables or cash not deposited and will not be held liable for accidents occurring to persons, damages to property, losses, thefts or the like
- Visits: guests wishing to receive some visits must previously inform the Direction. Visitors has to register their ID, pay the entrance-fee, and leave before or at 23.00 the same day of entrance. The parking-space is not included.
- Silence hours: all guests are kindly asked to respect silence avoiding noises and sounds which may cause inconvenience, particularly from 23.00 to 08.00 and from 14.00 to 16.00 when absolute silence is requested. In case that the guest does not comply with the rules (unacceptable noise levels disturbing the peaceful setting of other residents, presence of undeclared guests, etc.), the Direction reserves the right to proceed with immediate cancellation of the reservation and the client in question can not request any form of compensation reserves the right to banish the guest immediately without any reimbursement.
- Pets: pets are welcome after agreement with the Direction only in low season. Dogs must wear a muzzle and must be kept on a lead; They must be registered on arrival. It is forbidden to introduce dogs at the pool area. The surcharge for each pet is €100,00.
- Bracelet: when registering each person will be given an identification bracelet which the guest is obliged to wear during the entire stay at our resort. The bracelet will be placed on arrival and removed on the day of departure by a person of the reception staff.
- Energy saving: hot water and electric energy have to be used in an ecological and rational way
Any needed repair will be done by persons authorized to enter the apartment even in absence of the guest.